Friday, March 19, 2010

My Daughter's Class, School Annual Art Auction Projects, second two bags

These are the Favorite Fruit and Veggie bag (green bottomed bag), and the Dinner Bag (red bottomed bag). My sewing machine died before I finished appliquing the children's artwork to the bags so these two bag's appliques were hand sewn on. Thank heavens for all those great sewing techniques I learned from my mom, grandmother, Aunt Joyce, and of course all the 4-H projects and magazine projects I have created over the years!
This green bag is the only bag that has the entire class on it. We were the lucky bidders on this bag and my daughter is over the moon that we "won" it for her!

I am thrilled to say each bag went to great homes! The parents were thrilled with the bags and I'm even more excited to say these three bags raised a little over $300 for the school. Yay for the kids and yay for the school!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: