Monday, January 5, 2009

How did it get to be January already?!

If someone could tell me where October, November, and December went I'd really appreciate it! Time has flown as I have been in my studio cranking out art and pieces to show in my booth at the Craft and Hobby Assn Winter Trade Show in Anaheim, CA. I'll post new pics very soon.

I'm waiting for some painted glass and porcelain pieces to come out of the oven, I used a paint called Pebeo Porcelain 150 paint on plain white porcelainware you can get inexpensively anywhere. My plates and teacups came from Ikea and the water goblets came from Crate & Barrel. They are painted with a colorful spring floral pattern and accent patterns with bold colors and elegant and graceful calligraphy like scroll work. Combined it is a stunning look. My friends that have seen it love it and want to take it home with them to show to all their girlfriends! Now that I have you intriqued, you'll just have to wait for the pics!

Only 17 more days left until I leave for Anaheim for the show. I'll post pics of the booth as soon as I get home. I hope it turns out as beautiful and amazing as I think it will!

Until next time - test out your own creativity, what have you done to be creative today?

No comments: